updates of my life :)

Friday, March 17, 2006

my family :)

MARCH 20, 2006 (MONDAY)
This picture was taken 3 weeks ago at our house in Impalambong (sayop nang nakabutang na date sa pix hehehe).
We painted it ourselves ala pinoy big brother hauz and it was fun! Maka stiff-neck lang especially the ceiling part. Sala pa lang lagi ang nahuman kay mao pa man amo ma afford. Hopefully soon pag luwag luwag na sad :)
My boy has just turned 3 years old last March 11. Sobrang kulit! He loves rollerblading (kabalo na as in!), dili na ko katan-aw ug t.v coz sige sila dula sa iyang papa ug PS 2. Got no choice but to watch them play! usahay mag-apil-apil sad ko but not an avid fun really!
My baby love cars! blame that to his father who is an avid fan of that schummacher thing! though he loves alonzo more than Schummi (si arnel that is). I thought Miguel (that's my baby's name!) could not talk but whoa! now he talks a lot ug daw sige lang ug pangutana na usahay makaulit na. hehehehe... newey dire na lang sa uy... bye for now everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home