updates of my life :)

Monday, March 27, 2006

Meet My Beloved In-Laws :)

Jek, Ikay and Mama Nelia :)

The bunsos in the house with my mother in-law. Mama Nelia has been a very supportive and loving mother in-law. So who says In-Laws sucks? I couldn't say that with my own experience. I really felt the love and the warmth and the welcome with my in-laws. Thanks a lot for that!


Lolo George with Ikay the Bunso and Migs the only Apo... for now :)


This photo was taken at my in-laws house in Novaliches, Quezon City during our visit last February 2006. Lolo George only came home once a year for he worked in Riyadh. Arnel and I decided to have our vacation not on December last year but on the time Papa George came home... at least my parents would also have company during Christmas... He's a cool dad I tell you :)
My sistahs! :)

Look! and dami ko nang kapatid: )

Beside me is Jamaica the bunso, below from Left is Jem, in the middle is Jek and in the extreme right is Jhaina. Not on the pix are the guys in the family, thats Khris who is in Dubai right now and Arnel :) Now I know it's so kewl to have sisters in the house coz I get to have that priviledge of sharing my stuff with them and vice versa... pero mas marami silang naibibigay sa akin kasi ang dami nila kasama pa dun si Mama Nelia hehehe. But of course I get the same experience then with the Flores Family who was then my neighbor in Impalambong and a very close friend with my family...even until now that they're living is States they still share their blessings with me :) O diba kahit ala akong kapatid pero ang dami ko pa ring kapatid ngayon... hmmm... confusing... basta yun na yun :) Anyway I always love having my vacation with my In-Laws. I always look forward to it... but probably next year sila na naman ang pupunta dito sa Bukidnon... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home