updates of my life :)

Thursday, March 30, 2006


Cute huh? Oh well my boss is somewhere else right now so no papers to route and no memos to encode and nothing to do in short.... hehehehe... So I end up experimenting things here in the net. Gosh! I just realize I am actually a computer science stude (after 8 years huh? ngayon ko pa na realize hahahahaha) and I hate to admit it but I actually miss doing stuff related to my course. Haay.. ewan sa dami ng trabaho na napagdaanan ko at sa daming nangyari sa buhay ko after 8 years at sa daming pinag-aralan ko, litong-lito na tuloy ako hehehehehe... But anyway ang bilis ng panahon at ang anak ko na ang mag-aaral..

Oh Geeze... gotta jet! coz my college classmates are enjoying this conference at yahoo gotta join them to update myself about their life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home