updates of my life :)

Friday, March 31, 2006

Long Lost Friends in High School :)

Look guys! It's Jayeruth Enriquez (uh-huh I chose to forget her husbands family name... selected amnesia hehehehe :), you know Jaye... as in Jaye the ballet dancer, Jaye the Mysterious Gurl, Jaye the Manila gurl. Hehehehe... She actually showed up when I beg her we should meet at my in-laws house during our vacation in Manila. Take Note... she lived in Marikina and my in-laws house is in Novaliches, just imagine the traffic! I have to thank her for
that! That's why I could not say no when she asked a favor to bring the pasalubong for her kids in Malaybalay kahit na super excess na ang bagage namin pauwi... At least I owe that to her! Anyway, it was more fun for Arnel and Moi seeing her kids sooooo happy with all the stuff she gave.


Now, this is Emajane Tamon (don't need to change her family name, still single till now :) As in Emajane the Englisera, Emajane the Taray, Emajane the Engineer and Emajane the Payat. Hehehehe. Gosh! She is sooooooooo thin... as in the very essence of the word ---- THIN, PAYAT, BUTO name it! She's having fun in Manila as a Civil Engineer, dealing with boys in the field hehehehehe. I also have to thank her for coming way over to Novaliches from Makati... she arrived almost 11:00 in the evening. She and her friend.. sorry I forgot her name... stayed until 3 a.m at sumama na sa paghatid sa amin sa airport going back to Bukidnon :) Way to go Les Filles! Remember, if you've got it, Flaunt it! Hehehehehehehe....

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home