updates of my life :)

Friday, May 05, 2006

I've been deprived from the net for almost 2 weeks now (shheeeesh... the monitor of the computer I've been using suddenly just... kablam! as in boom! hahahaha). Anyway now that I'm back I have lots of catching up to do.

It's friday today and it's HATAW DAY in our office. Meaning, we can play any sports we want. I've been learning how to play tennis and so far I see NO improvements hahaha... it's a good thing we have a tennis lawn just right in front of our office so we don't need to get out unlike some who prefers to play badminton. Don't get me wrong :) I love to play badminton but I don't want to go out during office hour and I don't have my own racket yet mao samot di ko ganahan. My husband brought his two worn-out tennis rackets all the way from Manila (from his Dad who plays even in Riyadh). hehehehehe...

Newez, almost everybody in the Admin and Finance Division went to CDO to pass their accounting reports in the Dar Regional Office mao mingaw kaayo ron dire. As in out of 10 personnel there are only 3 of us left.
Oh geez, have to go to GSIS to submit some loans by our employee! Bye fo r now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home